Small businesses are invited to join us for a free, one-hour webinar discussion with some of the country’s leading experts in sustainable packaging to learn about the power of the Australian Recycling Label (ARL).
Using the ARL on packaging is an important step all small businesses must take to improve the sustainability of their packaging.
APCO and partners are excited to invite you to meet the experts and find out more about all things ARL. Bring your sustainable packaging questions and let the industry’s top sustainable packaging specialists help you get the answers you need.
This interactive session will explore:
- What you need to know about the ARL,
- The tangible benefits using the ARL can bring to your business,
- The return on investment sustainable packaging can bring to your operation.
Speakers will include:
• Lesley Fox, Head of Projects and Partnerships, Australian Packaging Covenant Organisation (APCO)
• Bonnie Marshall, Policy Officer, National Retailers Association (NRA)
• Nerida Kelton, Executive Director, Australian Institute of Packaging (AIP)
• Barry Cosier, Director of Sustainability, Australian Food and Grocery Council (AFGC)
About the SME ARL Program
This event is part of the SME ARL Campaign, a new campaign to raise awareness among small-to-medium enterprises (SMEs) about the benefits of adopting the ARL on their packaging. More information and educational resources can be accessed on the ARL Marketplace at www.arlmarketplace.org.au.
The SME ARL Campaign is delivered by the Australian Packaging Covenant Organisation (APCO), the National Retail Association (NRA), the Australian Institute of Packaging (AIP) and the Australian Food and Grocery Council (AFGC). The project received grant funding from the Australian Government, to support SMEs to improve the sustainability of their packaging and to adopt the ARL.
Please use your work email address when registering below.
Dedicated APCO team members are ready to help you get started on your sustainable packaging journey.
Contact us today at email@example.com or call 02 8381 3735.